Our CEN and CENELEC Environment Campaign running since March 2015 came to an end. However, the greening of standards is continuing and we will not stop informing you about what we do.
Launch of a series of video interviews on 'Standards & environment'
In a series of video interviews standardizers from the industry and legislators explain what are the benefits of addressing the environment in the European Standards and tell you about their best stories.
The above video is giving you a flavour of what expects you in the coming weeks starting from Monday 19 January 2016.
Videos to be released are:
- Standards contribute to European environmental policy, a testimonial from Mrs D'Cunha (DG Environment, European Commission) - published on 20 January 2016;
- A success story on greening standards - pest management industry, from Dr Peter Whitall (Triod Consulting Limited);
- 3 reasons why in Schneider Electric they believe it is essential to include environmental aspects in Standards, a view from Mr Serge Théoleyre;
- Discover what is the beauty of Standard, a view from Mr Maurizio Andreano (Siemens);
- A success story on greening a Standard - SF6 gaz;
- 5 reasons why environmental aspects should be integrated in Standards, an opinion from Mrs D'Cunha (DG Environment, European Commission);
- Two reasons why it is crucial to incorporate environmental aspects in standards from Laura Degallaix (ECOS)
- A success story on greening standards - Medical devices;
- Why including environment in standards by Dr Peter Whitall;
- A success story on greening standards - Construction and packaging;
- Success stories on greening standards from Laura Degallaix (ECOS)
Other related video: