During the COVID-19 health crisis huge amounts of disposable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are being used, even when reusable solutions are available. At different levels, the realisation that also PPE needs to be more sustainable is growing. The CEN-CENELEC PPE Sector forum would like to support these efforts by facilitating an exchange with all involved stakeholders to discuss ways to include sustainability aspects into standardization.
Join us online for an interactive one-day workshop to get a better understanding of the current situation and what other sectors have already done. The goal is to receive input on the needs and expectations from involved stakeholders, and to showcase good practices that can enrich the debate.
WHEN: Thursday, 18 March 2021, 9.30 to 16.00 CET
WHERE: online. Login details will be provided to confirmed participants in advance of the workshop.
This event is aimed at representatives of:
- Manufacturers and designers of PPE and materials used in PPE
- Service providers for (sustainable) PPE (cleaning, maintenance, repair, …)
- Researchers in this domain or related topics
- Test laboratories/notified bodies and authorities
- Users and purchasers of PPE
- Societal stakeholders
- Other interested parties
CONTACT: Inga TROESTER, Secretary of CEN-CENELEC Sector Forum PPE