When: Thursday 10 December 2020
Registration: participation is free of charge, but online registration is necessary.
Programme: soon available
The Technical Committee Officers training day used to be a one-day training session happening in the CEN-CENELEC Management Centre. The aim is to help newly appointed Technical Body Officers become more acquainted with the standards development process and the European standardization system. CEN and CENELEC Technical Body officers will come together for common sessions, as well as having separate specialised sessions for both CEN and CENELEC.
This year, the event will happen fully online. Part of the event will consist of pre-recorded sessions useful for new Technical Body Officers. The topics concerned will be uploaded on this page:
1. The European Standardization System
This presentation includes information about:
- The actors of the European Standardization System
- The CEN-CENELEC Management Centre
- European Standards and other European Deliverables
- The international dimension
2. Principles and day-to-day management of the Frankfurt & Vienna Agreement
3. Standards in XML format - Tips & tricks for drafting for XML
4. Addressing IPR issues in standards development process
Practical tips for licensing of copyrights and identification of patents
5. Enhancing involvement of societal stakeholders and SMEs: Annex III organizations
• Who they are and whom they represent
• Rights and obligations
• Right to submit an Opinion
This presentation is in cooperation with ETUC - the European Trade Union Confederation.
We will conclude the online event on 10 December with 50 minutes time for Questions & Answers related to the pre-recorded sessions.
The training is designed for newly appointed CEN & CENELEC Technical Body Officers, however, everyone with an interest is welcome to join.
For more information, please contact email@example.com