When: 13 November 2019
Where: Brussels, Square - Brussels Convention Centre [map]
Event website: provides information on programme, speakers, exhibitors
Register and save your seat today via the event website
Organized with the financial support of the European Commission and EFTA
This European conference is about bringing new products, systems and services to the market by:
- speeding up the adoption of research and innovation outcomes;
- generating trust for innovative ideas;
- driving business scaling across markets.
Leading experts in innovation and standardization will present their experiences in linking the two worlds and highlighting how each one is benefiting from the other.
Thematic parallel sessions will allow detailed insight into the various aspects of standardization by providing an overview on:
- The landscape of standards, stakeholders tools and international aspect;
- How patents and standards support researchers and innovators;
- Ideas for making the CEN-CENELEC processes to meet the target communities’ expectations better;
- How to integrate standardization in research programmes;
- How standardization can support boosting innovation;
- Key messages for research and innovation enablers (NCPs, European Federations, ETPs and other multipliers).
CEN and CENELEC, the European standardization organizations, warmly welcome researchers, technologists and innovators to this dedicated one-day event.
Samira Nik / 32 2 550 08 48