When: Thursday, 19 October2017
Where: Brussels - CEN-CENELEC Management Centre
Registration: participation is free of charge but registering is obligatory. Save your seat!
Programme: soon to come
Contact: Fernando Machicado
Download the 'save the date' (pdf document)
Standards, mainly those related to ICT as an enabler of Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA), should better meet the needs of Europe's ageing population.
To find out more about how standards affect the products and services that are used
To share views on:
- How the needs of an ageing population can be better addressed;
- How standards support ICT-based products & services related to AHA;
- How older people's participation can be assured in the development of the different standards.
To discuss how to install a sustainable dialogue among relevant stakeholders
- Older people's representatives
- Policy makers and agencies in charge of AHA-related policies
- National, European and international standardization organizations
and their technical bodies relevant to AHA
- Providers of ICT-based products and services related to AHA
(in various fields: assistive technologies, care, housing, transport, …)
- Research & innovation projects relevant to ICT for AHA standardization.