When: Thursday 10 December 2020
Registration: participation is free of charge, but online registration is necessary (via the links in the agenda here below).
Programme 10 DecemberDownload the draft agenda.
The Technical Committee Officers training day used to be a one-day training session happening in the CEN-CENELEC Management Centre. The aim is to help newly appointed Technical Body Officers become more acquainted with the standards development process and the European standardization system.
This year, the event will happen fully online. In addition, we are happy to share with you the following pre-recorded information that is particularly useful for new CE and/or CENELEC Technical Body Officers. We invite you to listen to the recorded sessions and send in your questions via email@example.com by Friday 4 December at the latest.
Programme pre-recorded sessions
1. The European Standardization System, an introduction
This presentation includes information about:
- The actors of the European Standardization System
- European Standards and other European Deliverables
- The international dimension – Agreements with ISO and IEC
- Standardization and Legislation: EU Regulation 1025/2012
- Requesting funding for developing standards
- Updates on Guide 23 and 29
2. Principles and day-to-day management of the Frankfurt & Vienna Agreement
3. The standardization flexible process
Check out the three webinars organised in the past.
4. Standards in XML format - Tips & tricks for drafting for XML
5. Addressing IPR issues in standards development process
Practical tips for licensing of copyrights and identification of patents
6. Enhancing involvement of societal stakeholders and SMEs: Annex III organizations
A presentation in cooperation with ETUC - the European Trade Union Confederation
• Who they are and whom they represent
• Rights and obligations
• Right to submit an Opinion
6. CEN & CENELEC IT Tools
Collaboration Tool platform
ZOOM web conferences
CEN Working Area
We will conclude the online event on 10 December with 50 minutes time for Questions & Answers related to the pre-recorded sessions. Please send in your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4 December at the latest.
The training is designed for newly appointed CEN & CENELEC Technical Body Officers, however, everyone with an interest is welcome to join.
For more information, please contact email@example.com