Cybersecurity Standardization and the EU Cybersecurity Act - What's Up?
When: 3 February 2020
Where: Brussels, Crowne Plaza Hotel - Le Palace Brussels
Register and save your seat today via the ENISA website
Organized by ENISA in cooperation with the European Standardization Organisations: CEN, CENELEC and ETSI
The conference will discuss the challenges in the standardization landscape for Cybersecurity in light of the EU Cybersecurity Act.
Among the topics:
- The role of standardisation to support the certification framework
- Achievements in cybersecurity standardisation and the rolling plan of standardisation bodies
- First EU certification scheme – difficulties and success stories in relation to standards
- Next prospective schemes – way ahead
In view of an effective implementation of the Cybersecurity Act, the conference aims to foster the dialogue among:
- policy makers
- standardization organizations
- certification organizations
- and those involved in the development of the ICT certification framework in Europe.
CEN-CENELEC Management Centre: Constant Kohler; Tel: +32 2 550 08 54
ENISA: Slawomir Gorniak