When: Monday 15 October, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CEST
Where: Twitter! Follow us at @Standards4EU and the hashtag #WSD2018
Join CEN, CENELEC, ETSI and the European Commission DG GROW for a one hour tweetchat on 'Standards meet the future'.
The tweetchat celebrates World Standards day following our World Standards Day conference on 12 October in the context of the 25th anniversary of the EU single market.
Use the handle @Standards4EU or the hashtag #WSD2018 to have your questions and answers heard.
We will pose one of the following questions every 10 minutes:
- 25 years of the Single Market, a success story also thanks to standards?
- Is it important to coordinate horizontally between all fields in standardization?
- Industry 4.0 – how standards can make it a success and ensure European competitiveness?
- Is the current European Standardization System fit for purpose for the future challenges? (panel 3 topics)
- What kind of collaboration at international level would be necessary to enhance standardization?
- How can standards support existing and new Free Trade Agreements (Japan, CETA,…)