Where: The Hotel - Brussels, Belgium
Why this workshop?
Digital is set to revolutionize the world. Industries and enterprises have always adapted to changes in the market. But digital transformation presents a new set of challenges that require novel approaches to integrate new technologies including internet of things, cloud computing, cybersecurity and big data. Engage and learn how senior level executives are making the digital shift in the energy, manufacturing and transport sectors.
What is it about?
Contribute to an intensive 1 day event with key-notes, workshop break-outs, audience engagement, and panel discussions.
Your contribution will:
- define the state of play and challenges for digital transformation in energy, manufacturing and transport;
- establish a clustering of potential solutions and priorities;
- outline standards and standardization solutions missing to complete the digital shift.
Your input will shape the CEN-CENELEC standardization roadmap for digital transformation.
Who is it for?
This workshop is designed for industry’s transformation leaders, digital enablers, innovators, standardizers and policy makers. Participants will contribute their expertise and provide practical recommendations to meet their industry’s standardization needs for digital transformation.
Five questions we will address
1. How are industries adapting to the digital change?
2. Which digital challenges are the energy, manufacturing and transport sectors facing?
3. What are the implications for standardization in light of digital transformation?
4. What standards and standardization solutions are missing to complete the digital shift?
5. What additional measures do these industries need to achieve their digital goals?
Would you like more information on the workshop or on Standards for digital transformation?