The CEN and CENELEC stakeholder workshop, on 8 September 2016 in Brussels, welcomed over 100 participants during this intensive one-day event with key-notes, break-out sessions and a final panel discussion. The input from these activities will be included in the CEN and CENELEC standardization roadmap on the circular economy for waste and secondary raw materials.
Presentations and video for download:
Stakeholders view on circular economy
Framework for implementing the principles of circular economy at organizational level
- Phil CUMMING, Director – Koru Sustainability; Chair of BSI's Sustainable Resource Management Committee
Stakeholder panel discussion
The livestream of the panel discussion can be viewed online
Moderated by Dr Bernard GINDROZ, BMGI Consultant
What are the industry’s standardization needs for waste management and secondary raw materials?
- Christian DWORAK, Corporate Technologies – BSH Hausgeraete GmbH
- Olivier FRANCOIS, Director Market Development – Galloo
- Mireille HEIJNEN, Head Social & Environmental Responsibility EMEA/APJ - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Joachim QUODEN, Managing Director – EXPRA, Extended Producer Responsibility Alliance
- Fulvia RAFFAELLI, Head of Unit, Clean Technologies and Products - DG GROW – European Commission
- Christophe SYKES, Director General - Construction Products Europe