CEN and CENELEC aim to produce high-quality standards for products and services that incorporate quality, safety, environmental, interoperability and accessibility requirements.
In Horizon2020 standardization has been recognized as a valuable tool to contribute to innovation and to demonstrate market scale up of research results. Anticipating the Horizon2020 calls, CEN and CENELEC are hosting a webinar to explain what role European standardization plays and how project proposers can address standardization in proposals.
WEBINAR: detailed information and the webinar access link will be available at the beginning of November.
WHEN: Tuesday, 17 November 2015, 10:00 – 12:00
REGISTRATION: to register your interest please email email@example.com - mentioning ‘Horizon2020’ in the subject line.
- Innovation – what role for standardization?
- CEN and CENELEC – who are we and what do we do?
- Horizon2020 project proposals – how to address standardization?
- Standardization in research projects – practical examples
- Support for project proposers