SAVE THE DATE
When: 16 March 2017
Where: Brussels - Hotel Bloom
Ensuring the safety and security of equipment, systems and data is now a vital challenge for all industry sectors because of digitization.
European industry stakeholders are facing real issues to safeguard the integrity and functional safety of their activities, including:
- proliferation of different national market conditions;
- bewildering choice of competitive cyber solutions;
- selecting optimum standardization solutions for their specific needs, including international options.
Additionally, in future industry will have to comply with the new European policy framework including the Directive on Security of Network and Information Systems (NIS Directive) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Expected outcomes of this workshop are to:
- identify cybersecurity standardization gaps impacting operational integrity and safety, and make proposals to drive European and international standardization;
- gather input on how CEN and CENELEC can better interact with industry stakeholders to support their needs for cybersecurity;
- strengthen coordination with industry to adapt to the evolving European regulatory framework.
Contact: Bruno Chenard